Friday, March 30, 2012

Slice of Life #30

Back on March 1st, I wasn't sure I would make it.  Here I am a day away from the finish line.  I have mixed emotions about the Slice 2012 ending.  I'm excited, saddened and appreciative.  I'm also so glad that I participated and continued throughout the entire journey.  I have learned some valuable lessons about myself as a writer (which will be my final Slice) that I can transfer to help my students in the classroom.  I'm amazed that I am surrounded by some awesome educators and writers.  Finally, I appreciate Ruth and Stacey at Two Writing Teachers for organizing this event.  I'm so glad I felt the nudge from Ruth at the Dublin Literacy Conference to join in.  Finally, thank you to everyone for reading my less than interesting posts, commenting and encouraging me to keep going! 

1 comment:

  1. It has been an amazing journey, huh? I do love that we can transfer this experience to our own writers in school.

    ReplyDelete