Thursday, March 8, 2012

Slice of Life #8


I want to share this article posted on Twitter, "Teacher Survey Shows Morale Is at a Low Point" for today's Slice of Life.  I was not surprised by the surveys' findings, nor was a surprised by the reasons given.  Anyone in education could tell you that morale is low.  I spent some time last night and today reflecting about what I can do to keep my morale up.  I also feel fortunate to be surround by many like minded educators on Twitter that help keep me grounded in my beliefs during this uncertain time in education.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are reflecting on how to keep your morale up. I hope you have found encouragement through the SOLSC. Investing in kids and teaching is important, vital, life-changing. Keep pressing on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting. I found this article very interesting.

    ReplyDelete