Monday, April 2, 2012

OLW - March


This year I have chosen "Joy" as my OLW (One Little Word) to focus on.  Each year as an end of the gift for my students, I put together an iMovie and burn it to a dvd.  This morning I began working on it.  As I was going through the pictures I began to the think of the "joy" my students have brought to my life this year.  Each child has been a gift to me and has brought joy to our classroom.  When I look at the pictures of each student from the first day of school (see Smilebox below), I am reminded of how awesome and unique each child is.

Check out these other bloggers participating in OLW:
Maria at Teaching in the 21st Century
Tracy at Thinking Stems
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free photo slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment